Fits most Home Domestic Sewing Machines Built after 1980 that Have a Low-shank System. Useful Gift for Yourself or Anyone who Sews.
11 Presser Foot Sets Include
Concealed zipper presser foot, 3mm crimping presser foot, button presser foot, 1/4" quilted straight presser foot, transparent applicator presser foot, leather roller presser foot, zipper presser foot, dark seam pressure Foot, transparent opening presser foot, center straight presser foot, lock presser foot.
32 Presser Foot Sets Include
Braiding Foot; Fringe Foot; 5 Hole Cording Foot; 7 Hole Cording Foot; Edge Joining Foot; 1/4" Quilting Foot; Straight Stitch Foot; Open Toe Embroidery Foot; Round Bead Foot; Zig Zag Foot; Cording Foot; 1/4" Quilting Foot; Pintuck Foot 9 Grooves; Overcast Foot; Stitch Guide Foot; Pintuck Foot 5 Grooves; Satin Stitch Foot; Zig Zag Foot, JAGUAR; Double Welting Foot; Invisible Zipper Foot; Roller Foot; Blind Stitch Foot; Applique Foot; Open Toe Foot; Darning Foot - Low Shank; Gathering / Welting Foot; Hemmer Foot; Round Hemmer Foot; Darning Foot - Low Shank; Adjustable Bias Binder Foot; Knit Foot; Zipper Foot, Low Shank
- Most Sewing Machine Brands, Such As Singer, Brother, Janome, Kenmore, White, And Other Low-Shank Domestic Sewing Machines, NOT Suitable for Industrial and MINI Sewing Machines.
- If you want to confirm whether your sewing machine is a low shank machine or not, find the thumbscrew that holds the foot on the machine.
- Measure the distance from the center of the screw to the floor plate. If it measures 1/2 inch you have a low shank machine.
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.