Make Perfect Bias Tape With This In 1 Minute!
- 4 DIFFERENT SIZES: Create any bias tape with these 4 different sizes and width, including 6mm, 12mm, 18mm and 25mm. No need to worry about sizes! This kit has it all!
DIY: This bias tape maker tool kit makes it easy for you to do it yourself. No more need to go to a tailor!
- CLEAN FINISH: This tool doesn't disappoint! Gets the job done! Our design makes these fabric bias tape makers well suited for quilting, making bias tape, excellently crafting your cloth designs.
First, cut the end of your fabric off at an angle, feed your bias strip reverse side up into the bias maker, then use an awl to pull the fabric through.
Use a pin to secure the bias to an ironing board, then iron down, the small handle on the bias maker will help you pull with on hand and iron with the other
After you finish the tape, you can use the foot to sewing.
Bias Tape Binding Foot：
Adjustable bias binder foot 5mm-20mm
Easy sewing cloth edging (unilateral width 5mm to 20mm adjustable) You can make a good side of the package in advance perfectly sewn into the fabric edging up completed
Sewing both sides of the same effect with a special presser foot after curling can be placed in a cloth and keep edging
- Package Dimensions：7.1 x 5.6 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight：8.8 ounces
- bias tape foot×1
- Wooden awl×4
- Bead needle×50
- binding tape tool×4
- Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.